Sneller Cloud has simple pricing: $50 per PB scanned.
Yes, that is per Petabyte and not Terabyte. And some other platforms will charge you $5000 or more per PB (advertised as “just” $5 per TB). So Sneller Cloud is 100x less expensive.
- No plans to choose from.
- No long-term commitments.
- No obfuscated credit-based pricing.
- No cost calculator.
- No storage costs 1.
- Zero cost ingest on S3.
- Try free query dry runs ahead of time to check how many bytes will be consumed.
- Due to Sneller’s time index (automatic and lightweight), the minimum amount of bytes is scanned when passing in a period of time.
- Leverage table partitions to reduce the number of bytes scanned. This will minimize the cost as well as speed up queries.